Welcome your little man into the family with a baby boy birth announcements from Basic Invite. Basic Invite makes it easy to design an announcement that represents his budding personality. With over 150 color choices and the ability to change the color on almost every element the possibilities are limitless. You can rest assured that your card will be one of kind just like your new bundle of joy.
5 Things To Put On Your Baby Boy Announcement
1. Photo Of Your Baby Boy – Most likely you have family and friends that live out of town and will not be able to visit to congratulate you on your new addition. So adding a photo to your announcements gives those individuals the chance to see your little boy and feel included.
2. Baby Statistics – It is always fun for family members to know how big he was when he was born so including his weight, height, and even the time he was born is always a good idea. This is also a great way of recording this information so that years down the road your son can look through his scrapbook and see how his son's statistics match up to his.
3. Full Name – This seems like it would be pretty self explanatory but adding his full name to the announcement will help cement his name into your friends and families memories so when they meet him for the first time they will be able to call him by name. If you did not have a name picked out before he was born then it also may be the first time many of your friends will have heard his name.
4. Birth Date and Time – Adding your son's birth date is an important item not to miss on your announcement as it is one of the main reasons you are sending the card however it is fun to also include the time of day. You will find that you friends and family like to compare the time your son was born with their own kids etc.
5. Theme – Even though your baby boy may be pretty young you will already start to notice that he has his very own personality. So look for an announcement that shows that off. You can do this through colors, fonts, and even the photos you select to use on the card.
These 5 items will help make creating your birth announcement quick and easy so you can get back to what it important.... Your cute little baby boy.
As always if you run into any questions a Basic Invite card specialists is available by phone, online chat, or email. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.