- Shipping & Delivery
- Invitation OrdersAll invitation orders are shipped via FedEx. When you checkout, we will provide an estimated arrival date. This date takes into account, design, print and shipping time.
- Invitation Samples and Color CardsAll samples are shipped via First Class USPS mail. They typically arrive within 5 business days. Please contact us if you do not receive your samples within this timeframe.
- Pocket OrdersMost of our pocket orders are shipped via UPS from our supplier in Massachusetts. If you have ordered invitations and pockets, you will receive two packages, one with your invitations, enclosure cards, and envelopes, and one with your pockets.
- Privacy & Security
We value your privacy and do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your information to outside parties. For security reasons, your credit card number is not stored on our systems, nor is it accessible to our employees. For more information on how we handle your information and security, please see our dedicated privacy and security page.
- Returns & Replacements
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. If for any reason you are ever dissatisfied with your purchase, simply fill out a Trouble Ticket. You will be contacted as soon as possible by one of our experienced representatives. We will work expeditiously to find out what went wrong and what we can do to fix it.
IMPORTANT:: Do not use defective piecesWe strive to provide you with perfect invitations for your perfect day. If there is a problem with your order, please immediately fill out a Trouble Ticket, and we will fix any issue at our expense. Failure to contact us and/or usage of defective piece(s) constitutes your acceptance. As such, you will be ineligible for compensation or free reprints.
- Troubleshooting Your Order
- Text and Grammar IssuesDue to the personal nature of invitations, customers are responsible for spelling, grammar, and all other text-related issues. It is very difficult for our designers to detect these problems. If an order with a text or grammar error is run, the customer is responsible for the cost of reprinting and shipping the order. Nevertheless, we will do this at a heavily discounted rate, because we do not wish to capitalize on misfortune.
- Design IssuesCustomers are provided a proof at the time of ordering. They are also emailed a final proof that has been reviewed by our design team. If something is not correct, the customer is responsible for notifying us of it via email. Claims of defects regarding the design, styling, etc. should be made as soon as possible. If our team detects any issue they feel may void the guarantee, they will notify the customer. The customer must oblige the changes or may become ineligible from the risk-free guarantee.
- Quantity ShortagesWe ask that packages be opened and pieces be counted immediately upon receipt. We also recommend that one full invitation package be assembled to ensure that all pieces are present and fit the enclosed envelopes. In the event that an order is short of pieces, we will be able to compare the package's weight with the total amount shorted to verify accuracy. This frees you from having to send the order back. Upon verification, we will expeditiously print and ship any missing pieces. Failure to notify us promptly of a shortage constitutes your acceptance.
- Print and Paper IssuesAny concerns about quality should be submitted. This helps us to verify what went wrong and what we need to do to correct it. We will reprint and ship out any defective pieces at our expense as quickly as possible.
- Color IssuesIf you are concerned that the color of a final product is incorrect, please first compare the color with its corresponding color on the color guide. If there is a discrepancy, please notify us immediately so that we can correct it at our expense.
- Shipping DamageShould your pieces be damaged due to carrier error, we ask that you provide a photograph of the damaged pieces, as well as a photograph of the damaged shipping box. This helps us to work with the carrier to avoid future problems. Upon receipt of your claim, we will work expeditiously to reprint and ship your replacements.
- Reprint and Replacements Turnaround Time
- Basic Invite Reprint or ReplacementOnce we have established that a reprint or replacement is due, we will immediately begin preparing your pieces. Most reprints will arrive within four business days of receipt of claim. All reprint and replacement orders are shipped via the same method paid for initially at no additional charge. If you wish to receive your reprint via a faster method than what you paid for initially, you are welcome to upgrade the shipping method. You will be responsible for the shipping fees in the case.
- Refunds and Cancellations
Due to the custom nature of our products, refunds and cancellations are provided only under the following circumstances:
- You wish to cancel your order before printing has started. Simply contact us for a refund.
- If your event has been delayed or canceled, please contact us. In such circumstances, we are more than willing to provide in-store credit or special discounts on future orders.
- If Basic Invite chooses to cease work on your order, you may be entitled to a full refund.
- If your order is delivered late, we will determine whether to refund all or a portion of the processing fee.
- If the package arrives 30 days late due to our or the courier's error, we will refund your entire order, including shipping.
- If overnight or two-day shipping was selected, and the package was shipped by ground, we will refund the difference in shipping costs.
- If items are damaged during shipping and there is no time for a reprint, you may be eligible for a partial refund.
- You are unsatisfied with the quality of the product and have no other issues present on your card. Changing the event date, canceling the event, changing your mind, misspellings of names, dates, locations and other typos, do not represent an inherent issue with the product or the service; as such, Basic Invite is not obligated to accept a return or refund request. We guarantee our product and service so far as it is within our control and we reserve the right to refuse a refund or return request if the issue raised by the customer is not within Basic Invites control.
- Pockets are a custom item, and are non-refundable. We strongly recommend you order a sample of your pocket to ensure you are satisfied with the color and quality. Exceptions to this will be made at Basic Invite's discretion if there is something inherently wrong with the pockets.
- Customer Delays and Inactivity
We work hard to ensure that you receive your order when you need it. This also requires timely responses from you, the customer. Any delay in response from you results in a delay in the fulfillment of your order.
- We expect a reply from you within two business days of receiving the electronic proof.
- If no response is received, we will continue to email and/or call you for two additional business days.
- If after the fifth business day, you still have not responded, your order will be treated as a cancellation.
We are happy to accept the following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. When you place your order, your credit card will be authorized for the full amount of the order. Your card will be charged when the order goes to print. Should you need to make a change to your order that affects your invoice's total, the original authorization will be canceled and a new one processed in its place.
- Pricing and Promotions
We do not adjust prices after orders have been placed. However, if you find a product similar in quality and design options at a lower price, please contact us before placing your order and we will be happy to make a price adjustment.
- Viewing Orders
To view the status of your order please visit the "My Account" page at any time. This page is regularly updated. From the "My Account" page you are also able to view past orders and print of copies of invoices and orders.
- Updating Your Account
Simply visit the "My Account" page and log in. You will have the option to add and edit any account details. If you need to make an adjustment to your order you will need to contact customer service.